Call for Poster Submissions
FPC2022 offers you the opportunity to present your work to the key decision makers and developers of technology in the automotive industry, with the opportunity to win up to £250 for the best poster presentations.
1st – £250
2nd – £200
3rd – £150
- Email: Submit: 100 word abstract
- Deadline: 14th February 2022
- Posters should be A1 portrait, self printed
- Poster presenters must register to attend the conference
- Presentations will take place on Wednesday 2nd March 2022 at the Infineon Evening Reception
This is an excellent opportunity to present your work to the key decision makers and developers
of technology in the automotive industry, with the opportunity to win great prizes.
The conference includes extensive presentations from leaders in the field, in the subjects of the alternative fuels, batteries, electrification systems, emissions, heavy duty, fuel cells, markets & regulation & funding, power electronics and advanced & hybridized engines.
The conference also includes extensive networking opportunities – bring business cards and CVs if you are interested in making contacts and exploring opportunities to work with industry in the future.