The National Conference Centre (formerly known as The National Motorcycle Museum) is located directly on the Junction 6 island of M42, directly opposite the NEC – www.nationalconferencecentre.co.uk – telephone 01675 444 149.
Our conference will be held in the Britannia / Manxman /Imperial/Trafalgar Suites
- Car parking is free and there are plenty of spaces close to the venue
- You will be able to access the venue to set up from 12 noon-8pm on Tuesday 1st March
- For exhibitors setting up on Wednesday 2nd March – access will be available from 7am
- We would ask that you do not remove your stand until the final session on Thursday 3rd March – lunch will be provided on this day and there will be opportunities for further networking afterwards
- One table and two chairs per exhibition stand / wifi accessible throughout
- Please bring an extension lead (suitably PAT tested) for access to power at the venue
Lion Exhibition Services have been appointed as our provider for shell schemes, additional electrics, furniture and graphics – if you would like to order additional items for your stand please contact Andy, Tony or Rachel at [email protected] or telephone 0121 517 0250
These are available @ £150+VAT for the two day conference – contact Lynda for more information on how to book.
- Drinks will be available on set-up day (Tuesday 3rd March)
- Catering Lunch / Drinks will be served at the Conference
- Buffet and drinks at the Evening Network Event
- Please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements
Can you please ensure that these are paid PRIOR to the conference
- Registration will commence at 8am on both days
- Exhibitors are NOT required to register this will be done separately
- If you require additional Delegate tickets these can be purchased at £150+VAT to include the Evening Network Event these are restricted to the “Exhibitor Company” only.
- Touch points/enhanced cleaning throughout the venue
- Enhanced hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities
- Use of face coverings in crowded areas (not mandatory)
- Contactless payments (where possible)
The Evening Network Event this will commence at 6pm following the Drinks Reception, more details about the Evening will be communicated very shortly.
We will again operate a Mini Bus service for use by Exhibitors / Delegates / Presenters to and from the Airport and Railway Station; there will be a timetable available at Reception.
Energy Engineering Magazine have been appointed our Media Supporter. Links to the magazine edition and website powertrain innovation section will also be sent to the Future Propulsion Conference visitor database – you can read and download the magazine here https://lnkd.in/dkVtzyN For further information on how to participate, please contact Steve Welch, Managing Editor – [email protected] or mobile 07799893073
We need your help to ensure that all information relating to your current activity is communicated via the social media platform, please send us anything you think would be of interest to potential delegates.
If you have any “news” please share with us ahead of the Conference.
All items to be addressed to:-
National Conference Centre
The National Motorcycle Museum
Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands B92 0EJ
We would ask that no items are despatched earlier than two days before the event and scheduled to arrive between 10am and 4pm.
Please ensure that all items are clearly labelled with the following information:-
- Name of your company:
- Name of the Event – FPC2022
- Date of the Event – 2nd & 3rd March 2022
- Main room of the Event – Britannia Suite
- For the attention of Lynda Grice
- Part Number (e.g. part 1 of 6) – this should be printed in large print and stuck on every individual box being delivered.
Should you wish NCC to store items for collection by your courier at a later date please take note of the below requests:-
- All items to be clearly labelled with the following details:
- Company name:
- Contact Name:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Part number (1 of 6)
- Collection Date:
- Collector Courier Name:
- Collection to be made within 48 hours of our event
- Collections to be arranged after 10am
The National Conference Centre cannot be held responsible for any items that have been misplaced / lost if these requests have not been adhered to.
Any items not collected within this time will have to be disposed of unless alternative arrangements have been confirmed in advance. Any charges associated with this disposal will be charged to the Exhibitor.
We have reserved a number of rooms at the local hotel and secured a special rate for FPC2022
– this rate is £125pp, bed & breakfast and parking – http://www.windmillvillagehotel.co.uk/
A double room will be £135 per room, bed & breakfast and parking included.
The mini bus service in the evening will only return to this hotel so please book early to avoid
Please note credit/debit card details will be required to secure individual hotel bookings.
To book Best Western Windmill –
Call 02476 208805 or
Email – [email protected]
and please remember to quote 2203NCCFUT for this special rate.