FPC2024 Call For Abstracts is now open
We invite early career and established researchers, engineers and scientists from academia and industry to respond. Session themes will be finalised once abstracts have been collated and reviewed, but are likely to include both new technologies such as; batteries, fuel cells, and hybrids, and incumbent technologies such as; combustion engines, and emissions control, and broader topics on; markets, regulations, innovation and many more.
The objectives of the Scientific Advisory Board are to:
- Encourage participation across academia and industry – and we are particularly keen to hear from OEMs
- Promote work that offers new insights, broad perspectives, or addresses the key challenges facing the automotive industry over the next ten years,
- Introduce new faces and organisations to FPC, while continuing to welcome regular attendees, and,
- We actively avoid explicit sales pitch presentations*.
With these aims in mind, please submit a half- to one-page abstract detailing the work you wish to present, and a brief description of yourself and why you should present, based on the criteria above, through the form below by Friday 1st September 2023.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board (the members of which are listed on the conference website) and candidates will be notified of their acceptance shortly after.
If you would like any further information about the conference please contact [email protected]
* Please contact Lynda as we can help you achieve greater exposure in other ways.